Beautyrest Recharge Overview
The Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Series is one of the newest series from Beautyrest. This review is for the “Hatteras Pillow-Top” (formerly known as the “Mitzi”) which will have a different model name depending on what part of the country you live in. The Hatteras is an entry level mattress, and on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being very firm and 10 being very soft, I put this at a 7.
Watch the video for all the details.
The top layers of the mattress contain: (Updated: Couple small changes from the “Mitzi” Pillow Top.)
- 1″ High density plush comfort foam quilt
- 2″ Plush comfort foam
- 1/2″ AirCool memory foam
- 1/2″ Luxury Firm comfort foam
- 1/2″ Energy Foam
The mattress is made with their AirCool® mesh border and their Ventilated AirCool® BeautyEdge Foam Encasement.
Foundation: Triton® Foundation
- Comfortable, and great for side and back sleeping.
- Works pretty well for reducing motion
- Conforms well to the body
- Affordable for most people
- Simmons Beautyrest participates in the highly annoying “different model name game” where each retailers gets to use a unique model name
- Sagging is likely, and has been an ongoing complaint with Simmons Beautyrest for years now.
20-Year Limited warranty. First 10 years are non-prorated, then the next 10 years are prorated.