Beautyrest Recharge Overview
The Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Series is one of the newest series from Beautyrest. This review is for the “Mitzi Pillow-Top” (also known as the “Samson Park”) which will have a different model name depending on what part of the country you live in. The Mitzi is an entry level mattress, and on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being very firm and 10 being very soft, I put this at a 7.
Watch the video for all the details.
The top layers of the mattress contain:
- (2) 1″ layers of AirCool® Foam
- 2″ layer of Plush Comfort Foam
- 1/2″ layer of GelTouch Foam
- 1/2″ layer of Luxury Firm Comfort Foam
The mattress is made with their AirCool® mesh border and their Ventilated AirCool® BeautyEdge Foam Encasement.
Foundation: Triton® Foundation
- Comfortable, and great for side and back sleeping.
- Works pretty well for reducing motion
- Conforms well to the body
- Affordable for most people
- Simmons Beautyrest participates in the highly annoying “different model name game” where each retailers gets to use a unique model name
- Sagging is likely, and has been an ongoing complaint with Simmons Beautyrest for years now.
20-Year Limited warranty. First 10 years are non-prorated, then the next 10 years are prorated.
I’ve been able to confirm that another model name for this Beautyrest is the “Samson Park.” Check out this mattress on HSN, they have pretty good 9-month financing option as well as a 4-month interest free “flexpay” option.